Acrobatics & Floor Gymnastics
Does your child love to run, jump, and bounce off the walls when you get home from work? High-energy children need an outlet to get their wiggles out—why not enroll them in a floor gymnastics class? Dance Makers offers acrobatics and floor gymnastics classes for their KinderDanz students (ages 3-5).
Floor Gymnastics Classes in Prince George’s County
Time is divided between warm-ups, exercise, and perfection of tumbling & gymnastics skills, which are integrated with basic dance movement. Classes are split by level. Our classes not only allow your child to interact with their peers outside of school but also develop their confidence and agility.
Benefits of Gymnastics Classes
Dance Makers in Maryland offers a wide range of kids’ dance and gymnastics classes for all ages and stages. Nurturing your child’s growth and development with floor gymnastics can pay off in countless ways as your child matures. Here’s what you can expect from floor gymnastics classes in Maryland:
- Well-Trained Instructors: Dance Makers, Inc. instructors know all the ins and outs of gymnastics, especially when it comes to training children. Our instructors will direct an engaging, safe environment in which your child will learn the fundamentals of gymnastics and beyond.
- Encouragement: Your child will learn how to push beyond their limits with hard work and dedication. Instructors will provide positive encouragement with challenges that are appropriately measured for your child’s abilities.
- Discipline: Floor gymnastics classes teach children to reach goals with discipline and practice. Even young children learn over time that learning new skills takes time, practice, and discipline. The pride your child will feel upon mastering a new skill will speak for itself.
- Self-Confidence: Children need to build self-confidence in ways that are meaningful to them. True confidence comes from within, and floor gymnastics helps children to connect with their inner strength and self-image.
- Bonding with Peers: Children want to have fun more than anything else, and having fun is easier with friends! Floor gymnastics classes allow your child time to bond with peers as they learn to tumble and dance.
- Healthy Habits: Floor gymnastics teaches children that a healthy body comes from exercise and a healthy diet. Whether your child sticks with gymnastics or moves on to a different activity, they will take these important concepts with them as they grow.
Our Other Dance Classes
Floor gymnastics is a wholesome, healthy way for your child to grow and develop confidence, strength, endurance, flexibility and discipline. Dance Makers, Inc. in Maryland offers a wide range of floor gymnastics classes for kids of all ages. For older children, we also offer:
Conveniently located in Lanham, MD, we draw students from all across Prince George’s County and the DC and Baltimore, MD metro areas. To learn more, fill out a contact form or call us today at 301.731.0003!