Dance Classes in Beltsville, MD
Dance Makers Inc. offers dance classes in Beltsville, MD for all ages. From very young preschoolers to elementary age and beyond, Dance Makers helps your child develop his or her natural abilities, introduces more complex skills, and provides instruction in a healthy, happy and fun environment. We even have classes adults might enjoy, such as Zumba and Hip-Hop Aerobics.
We offer comprehensive dance classes that will meet the needs of every adult and child that joins. Not only do we have an extensive selection of dance classes in Beltsville to choose from, we have made our dance studio one of the best in the area due to our emphasis on safety and amenities, not to mention our highly experienced and qualified dance instructors. This means that we are the place to come and nurture your or your children’s talent in a safe and comfortable environment.
If you want to sign up yourself or your child for dance classes in Beltsville, MD, look no further than Dance Makers. Contact us online today to get started!
Beltsville Dance Classes All in One Place
One of the advantages of taking dance classes in Beltsville at Dance Makers is that you can find every type of class you’re looking for, for both adults and children, at one location. This means no running around to drop your kids off at different studios.
For ages three and four, we offer a unique program called KinderDanz. This program incorporates the basic skills of ballet and tap along with gymnastics and tumbling. Once these basic moves are mastered, your child will move on to Advance KinderDanz, which is geared toward children ages five and six. In Advance KinderDanz your child will improve upon techniques and dance skills already mastered, as well as learn new routines.
Our class curriculum focuses on exploiting this simple interest and growing it over time as your kid grows. We focus on many different dance classes for children of all ages. These dance classes include:
- Ballet/Pointe introduces your child to the foundation upon which all dance is built. The grace and poise required to execute proper ballet technique will serve your child in all areas of dance.
- Tap dancing is a fun and lively way for your child to improve upon the skills learned in KinderDanz. The choreography is a bit more advanced and this unique dance style has a wonderful history.
- Jazz will teach your child isolated movement, stretches, and the footwork necessary for contemporary funk, theatrical jazz, and hip-hop. Jazz dancing provides a whole-body workout.
- Hip-Hop incorporates elements of African culture and dance, and helps loosen the body so movement appears fluid. Your child will develop rhythm and learn isolated movement in hip-hop class.
- Lyrical is for students with a ballet or basic dance background, and those who are taking concurrent ballet classes will benefit from lyrical dance. This art form brings together control, flexibility, and balance in an interpretive style that flows with the music.
- Technique is available for all students who want to improve their floor work skills.
All these classes focus on developing rhythm, movement control, self-confidence and general mastery of complex dance moves.
To learn all about the dance classes our dance studio near Beltsville offers, contact us today!
Join Our Dance Makers Classes in Beltsville
ENROLL AT OUR Beltsville DANCE STUDIO
Dance Makers offers dance camps and soccer camps, along with dance parties for your birthday or other celebration. Schedule a visit to our studios and find out how much fun and excitement dance can provide for your child. For more information about enrolling in one of our dance classes in Beltsville, MD, be sure to contact us at Dance Makers by calling (301) 731-0003 today.